19 September, 2008

" Chained to a poll" ......


Dove ?: Monza (Milano, Lombardia) FOTO SHOCK !


IMMIGRANT CHAINED TO A POLE IN AN ITALIAN POLICE STATION. THE POLICE SAID ALL THE CELLS WERE OCCUPIED............Hummm...
Over to you for your comments.

Quando: 18 Settembre 2008

Categoria: Cronaca

Descrizione dell'utente
La foto è stata diffusa da un sindacato di polizia, ed è comparsa con grande enfasi sul sito online del quotidiano La Repubblica.
Al commissariato di via Romagna a Monza, mancano le celle di sicurezza: dunque ecco la soluzione.
Ammanettano le persone fermate al palo. Mancano le celle di sicurezza, non c'è l'impianto antincendio,
si lamentano i rappresentanti sindacali che poi sottolineano i cronici problemi di organico: 'per una citta' di 130 mila abitanti circola una sola Volante e a volte con due soli agenti a bordo'



2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

We poor people are really suffering.

Thank you for providing Fela's 'Gentleman' and the 'Ja Funmi' instrumental version. 'Ja Funmi is my favorite song from KSA so it is nice to hear a version that I haven't heard before.

I love coming here to read your take on things. Take care and God bless!

Okey.Chukbyke C. said...

Ja funmi? I do not even know what it says but I like Ade, Obe, Barrister etc they sometimes electrify someones feelings and the little interpreted for me were wise words.
Funmi = give me- I suppose: i had a friend called funmilayo ; she is igbo though from Yoruba loving parents:something rare in our present Nigeria.